Coming together for the Holidays🎅

 



Giving Thanks this Holiday 2020, as we gather near and far to be with family, we are grateful for our loved ones. However, when you think about family, there is always a greedy and needed one in the bunch. I know you know who that person is in your family. It may not be a blood relative, or maybe it is. Nonetheless, there is always that one person who believes everything handed down from your parents belongs to them. Sadly, I’ve watched first-hand this self-indulgent appetite from a family member. I thank God every day that my mindset is not set on greed. I’m self-motived to achieve success on my own. If your family is perfect, give it time, and you will discover there is always a bad apple or orange in the bunch.


Happy Holidays to you and yours. ❤️




What's on your Christmas list?







Order your copy now at 


Comments

Popular Posts